Monday, February 28, 2005

Finally!

You already know enough about my views about these oscars. So, I don't think there's any need to tell once more which ones made me happy and which ones didn't. (Oh what the heck... can't resist myself... YOOHOOOO for The Incredibles and Charlie Kauffman!!!) . So, the only thing left to say about last night is that Ziyi Zhang didn't disappoint me... she was GORGEOUS!!! Others to catch my eye (and stimulate some drooling) were... Kate Winslet, Emmy Rossum, Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johansson. Young Catalina Sandino Moreno looked great too. But Natalie Portman disappointed. :( She should shoot her dress designer at the first opportunity.

Click on the links to see some pics (all courtesy Getty Images).

Update: Mathur pointed out that some pic links aren't working, so I have changed the links. courtesy IMDb and Wireimage.com now.)

Update 2: While looking for images of Catalina, I stumbled on this fundoo image! coutesy Imdb/Wireimage again.

No comments: