Sunday, May 22, 2005

Books

Most people don't carry a lot of books with them on international flights as books are very heavy and limit the amount of other things you might want to carry for the usually long trips to your home country. However, I don't have much to carry so I have done a bit of overkill as far as packing books are concerned. For a 3-week trip in which I'll probably not get enough time to finish even 2 books, I am carrying 10! They are...

The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan

How the Mind Works by Steven Pinker

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

The Catcher in the Rye by J D Salinger

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C S Lewis

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl

Lord of the Flies by William G. Golding

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Animal Farm by George Orwell

and What Does a Martian Look Like? The Science of Extraterrestrial Life by Jack Cohen and Ian Stewart

Am I crazy or what?

No comments: