Tuesday, September 26, 2006

linking park....

Today's links... A hilarious post on India Uncut, here. Amit Varma rocks!

A superb trailer that has made Little Children one of the most anticipated movies of this year for me, here. Mark my words, you'll hear this movie's name a lot of times on the Oscar night. (yes! just the trailer is enough to tell me that! :P )

A wonderful blog containing movie reviews and movie related interviews mainly, here. The latest post is a glowing review of Nagesh Kukunoor's Dor. What a year this is turning out to be for Indian movies. wow!

Hi-resolution pic of Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge in HP5, here. Must say that she looks much less evil/intimidating that the Umbridge in my mind's eye. Then again, it might just be because I find it difficult to separate Imelda Staunton from her amazing portrayal of Vera Drake. It is impossible to imagine anything remotely evil related to that role.

No comments: