Saturday, October 08, 2005

Slow on the uptake?

Times of India finally catches onto the little Gandhi "newspiece" I had posted about a few days ago here. I am sure that article is on the Nobel Foundation website for years (considering that the relevant documents were made public in 1998), but its only now that one of the college kids working for TOI realized it. Just like I did while browsing their site reading about the Peace prize. Or, maybe, someone at TOI reads my blog for news!!! :)

I wouldn't be too surprized if that turns out to be true. Of late, TOI has taken to browsing the net and copy-pasting stories from other sites. I wonder what happened to all of its reporters/journalists? As of now it seems the staff of TOI consists solely of high school graduates doing perpetual internship at TOI offices.

No comments: