Wednesday, July 06, 2005

HTML blues...

I have no idea how HTML works.. I have never worked with it really.. only played around with the template of my blog, tinkered some numbers/options here and there and tried to decipher what a particular number/option does... All of which is fine as long as blogger acts as it should - like a normal application which doesn't suddenly change its output based on its mood - but it all becomes highly irritating when one fine day suddenly you find that your sidebar has decided to take full control of the screen, pushing your posts way down where no one really ventures...

Anyway, I didn't have enough time to try and find the problem (or just patch it up temporarily) till today.. Problem is, even having enough time (sort of...) proved to be of no help... I have been banging my head for the last hour.. tried various things to try and get my sidebar to behave like a normal sidebar but it refuses to listen... As you can see, I have been able to do a reasonable patch-up job which has pushed the sidebar way to the right, making it invisible to anyone who doesn't notice that there's a scrollbar at the bottom of the screen or chooses not to use the scrollbar even after noticing it... This, I must say, is not what I'd like my blog to look like... (I'd like to have my favorite links right there in your face, thank you very much..)

So, is there anyone out there who can help me with this?

No comments: