Monday, April 04, 2005

Update...

Have been very busy over last few days.. so no time for the usual relaxed post... thought I'll just update the blog with some info about what has been keeping me busy...

  1. movies... have seen Downfall, Meet The Fockers, Finding Neverland, Sideways, Closer and National Treasure over last 2-3 weeks... Finding Neverland is great... Downfall and Sideways are verrrry good... Closer is pretty good... Meet The Fockers and National Treasure are timepass... A warning related to Closer - I don't think the R-rating is correct for it.. it should probably have been NC-17 even though there is not much nudity... some dialogue is so laced with sex that I can't believe they gave it just an R. Not saying don't watch it, it is a pretty decent watch.. just brace yourself for some unusually sex-laden talk before you do so though..
  2. book... finished The Da Vinci Code recently... thought it was pretty lame... ignited some interest in art, history and art-history in me but thats about it.. nothing to write home about as far as the thriller/mystery part is concerned... (that does NOT mean I am not looking forward to the movie adaptation... Audrey Tautou plays the female lead!!! YO!!! :) )
  3. c++, c++ , c++....
  4. some work related to hosting Ustad Amjad Ali Khan here in Rochester. The event is for fundraising for Asha Rochester.
  5. Changed my house... ex-roomy is getting married in May.. so I was kicked out... The next roomy will join me in May, so have to pay this months complete rent from my own pocket!! :( still have to buy a lot of things as most of the things in the previous house belonged to ex-roomy. I am without a TV, music system and VHS player right now!! not to mention furniture, utensils, curtains and such.... And the WORRRRST part.. no internet yet!!! :( will try my best to get as soon as possible.. hopefully within 2-3 days..

No comments: