Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Not supporting Ganguly bashers but...

I don't want to give the impression of condoning all the scapegoat-hunting and all those stupid creatures who are heard booing in the stadia, but really, can't resist posting this another Ganguly joke from RSC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CiL wrote: > ++++
> Indian captain Sourav Ganguly was today banned for six one-day
> internationals for the team's slow over rate in the fourth one-day
> international match against Pakistan in Ahmedabad.

> from ndtv

yeskay Replied: > ++++

I heard PCB is appealing against this ban.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious!!

Poor Saurav. I don't think I have EVER seen anyone being so completely miserable on cricket field. I surely hope he comes back to form now that he has been forced to spend some time away. I never was his fan, and there have been many occasions even before his current slump when I have had my doubts about his deserving a place in the Test side. But ODIs are different. He has played some great innings for india and has overall been one of our best ODI batsmen ever. Its sad the way all this has turned out.

No comments: