Wednesday, December 17, 2008

quick top 10


I was chatting with PB (better known nowadays as VKBs karela guinea pig) right now and he mentioned someone's all time top-10 movie list. That triggered a sudden reaction somewhere making it inevitable that I come up with my own top-10 movie list. And since I couldn't have waited too long (otherwise he'd have become completely uninterested in the topic), I searched only the very top of my head and came up with this list. Obviously, in no particular order...

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
12 Angry Men
Schindler's List
The Incredibles
The Lord of the Rings (will count it as only one movie!)
Satya
Kill Bill (again.. will only count this as one movie... but Vol 2 more than Vol 1)
2046
The Godfather.
Forrest Gump

special mentions that JUST missed the list: City of God, The Dark Knight, The Lives of Others, Iruvar, Mr Smith Goes to Washington, Ratatouille.... and maybe about 20 others... :)

clearly the list is highly fluid and will probably look a bit different (hopefully not COMPLETELY different) if you catch me at any other time. But, here it is for right now!

No comments: