Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Back with an eruption....

Long time no post... lets try to start it again with something of, er, volcanic proportions...

This pic on APOD took my breath away. (Later I realized it was probably due to all the ash/smoke. Heh!.. I know, I know.. PJ..)

Anyway, have a look at some othe pics taken from the ISS, here. I am sure you'll find some pics there that will make it worth your effort. See, for example, this one... I can see why some people might not be too impressed with this pic, but as far as I am concerned, its an absolutely, er, breathtaking picture. (I know.. seems I dont have too many adjectives in my vocabulary.. but out of awesome, awe-inspiring, amazing, astounding, astonishing etc, I found breathtaking the most accurate.. whats more, it doesn't start with an 'a'!! :P)

No comments: