Saturday, June 18, 2005

And they say India is polluted....

Back from a doubleplushurried trip to India and straight into my bed. I was getting worried about the heat in India, and there were some who asked me to be worried about the water and the pollution too and yet, I was fine as long as I was there. The moment I landed here in Rochester, everything from acidity to sore throat to cough and fever gripped me. Acidity is fine now (thanx to some cold milk provided by my dear ex-roommate-now-happily-married-to-a-charming-wife), but cough and fever ensured that I haven't been able to get out of my bed for some days now. It has been SO bad that I couldn't even get myself to make the mandatory "Hi, I'm back!!!" post here (though it wasn't bad enough to stop me from watching another movie, but we'll talk about it later).

So, to all my well-wishers and to all those readers who have been waiting for me with their collective bated breaths...

Hi, I'm back!!!

No comments: