Thursday, July 29, 2004

junta ki demand par....

actually only on Amit Gupta's demand, I am back.. :) there have been a few others who had demanded earlier but it has been so long that everyone seems to have given up on me and assumed that I am through with blogging. And they weren't very wrong. I don't think I would've come back had Amit not posted that last comment to my previous post. That showed me that people are still hopeful and I just couldn't bring myself to disappoint him. :)

Anyway, this post is just to announce that I am back.. It will probably take me some time to get my rhythm back (a la sehwag in that SL match)  because I have my qualifier on August 3 and I realized only today how close that date is. Have browsed more than 400 pages since the realization dawned on me. Problem is, even this speed is probably an order of magnitude too small for me to cover all the absolutely important stuff. Needless to say that I am not even thinking about going through more than 20-30% of it... I just hope it doesn't show in the exam although I'm afraid that that might prove too much to hope.... (which reminds me that my orkut fortune today said "don't wish extravagantly and your wishes will be fulfilled"... I think I just saw a Grim!!! :( )

Should probably go back to my book. or maybe I should wait till "Jana Gana Mana" ends... did I ever tell you people that ARR is God?

No comments: